question

Justin avatar image
Justin asked

Since Playfab has been aquired are the PlayFab tutorials on Youtube halted?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Not in the least! In fact, we're working on putting together a plan for some new videos right now.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Justin avatar image Justin commented ·

Ok, glad to hear that. I have been trying to get a feel for authentication cases and the last video was uploaded 9 months ago. After many hours of sifting through GDC videos and other dev's tutorial videos I have managed to piece together an Auth flow of sorts. I am still having issues and was hoping a basic Android & IOS Auth flow could be put together. At some point all of the sample code for Auth API calls in the documentation has disappeared and I am trying to untangle a flow from Unicorn Battle and Youtube tutorials. Maybe I am missing a resource where these things are laid out better?

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ Justin commented ·

I'm not sure what exactly you've already found, but there are a few auth flow tutorials.

0 Likes 0 ·
Justin avatar image Justin Andy ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you Andy. I have seen those. The tutorials are good. I have questions about my particular setup. Should I ask them here or start a new thread?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.