question

Thiago Lopes Rosa avatar image
Thiago Lopes Rosa asked

Is it possible to get the bundle content after a ValidateGooglePlayPurchase?

After a purchase on Google Play, I'm using ValidateGooglePlayPurchase() to validate the receipt. The item from the catalog is added automatically after the validation, but as it is a bundle with a few drop tables, how can I get exactly what was added from the bundle?

sdksContent
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

It depends on your scenario and where you need access to the contents of the bundle. The easiest is probably to look at PlayStream inventory events and triggering cloud script to take action if needed. Does that work for you, or is there more to your scenario?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ commented ·

Actually, Brendan brought up a good point to me last night. What you're probably looking for is a good way, on the client, to see what new items were delivered to the player's inventory when they purchased the bundle. Unfortunately, the only way to do that right now is to read the player's inventory before and after the call. I'm going to submit a request to correct that in our future updates to the commerce system.

0 Likes 0 ·
Thiago Lopes Rosa avatar image Thiago Lopes Rosa Andy ♦♦ commented ·

Exactly! Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.