question

chrissimon avatar image
chrissimon asked

Not able to delete a key from a shared group though Im a member

Hi,
I have a shared group. Though Im a member of the group and the key is public, when i try to delete the key, I get an error stating NotAuthorized.

Title ID -> A0D3

Shared group ID -> Invites-99232A84AD5B5578

PlayfabID -> 99232A84AD5B5578

Shared Group Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

The good news is that I see the errors in your recent API call logs. The bad news is that I've been unable to reproduce this error myself on my own test title. Do you know if there's anything else unusual about the history of this Shared Group Data? Are UpdateSharedGroupData calls that don't attempt to remove keys succeeding for this group? Anything else that you can provide to help me repro could help.

In the interim, I'd recommend using cloud script for updating Shared Group Data. You shouldn't run into the same error and it can be more secure.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chrissimon avatar image chrissimon commented ·

Hi @Andy,
Thank you. This particular code was working perfectly for me about a month back. It stopped working recently. However, its back to working normally again. I haven't changed anything from my side. Will keep a close eye on it and let u know.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.