question

alireza95 avatar image
alireza95 asked

LoginWithAndroidDeviceID unknown error

First of alll thank you for you wonderful platform and good support

i am currently having a problem with th elogin with android device id here is the code i am using in unity

public IPromise PlayfabLogin()
    {
        this.userName = userName;
        currPromise = new Promise();
        PlayFabSettings.TitleId = "C00A"; 
#if (UNITY_ANDROID && !UNITY_EDITOR)
        var request = new LoginWithAndroidDeviceIDRequest() { AndroidDeviceId = SystemIn		fo.deviceUniqueIdentifier, CreateAccount = true };
        PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithAndroidDeviceID(request, OnLoginSuccess, OnLoginFailur		e);
#endif
#if(UNITY_EDITOR)
        var customRequest = new LoginWithCustomIDRequest() { CustomId = "Login", CreateA		ccount = true };
        PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithCustomID(customRequest, OnLoginSuccess, OnLoginFailur			e);
#endif
        return currPromise;
    }

i have read the log and i am getting unknown error and i cant seem to figure out what im doing wrong

sdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

Can you share the full request body that's going out as part of the API call? I'm curious if one of the parameters isn't correct.

Also, please share the error response you're getting. Unknown Errror shouldn't be possible.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alireza95 avatar image alireza95 commented ·

Im using the unity api i dont know how i can get access to the full request body

this is what i get when i log the code and status

/Client/LoginWithAndroidDeviceID: Unknown Error code: 400 status BadRequest

so you are correct in that there is a problem with the paramters but i cant seem to figure out what since there is only one important one

0 Likes 0 ·
alireza95 avatar image alireza95 commented ·

I just added the titleid and device model params and it works fine but the sdk is setup in a way that the title id is not needed in fact this is the first request i am manualy setting it else where the sdk handles it

so currently it works fine

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan alireza95 commented ·

Thanks, good to know that you're not blocked. For the request body, what we were looking to find out was the actual values you were passing into the parameters of the call. Knowing that and the Title ID would allow us to reproduce the test on our side, and so see specifically the same thing you are.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.