question

niclassg avatar image
niclassg asked

Playfab Unity SDK stuck at "importing assets"

Hello.

I try to setup a Unity project with Playfab SDK.

The problem is that when I import the Unity SDK package I get stuck at "importing assets"

I have tried to download the source and paste it into my assets folder -> stuck.

I have tried using the extension and "Install Playfab SDK" -> stuck.

I have tried downloading the .unitypackage and import it -> stuck.

This is on a completely empty project.

My version of Unity: 2018.2.2f1

unity3d
capture.png (96.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

niclassg avatar image
niclassg answered

Hello. I fixed the issue by opening the project in 2018.2.1 which for some reason could import the assets. Then when it had imported them I opened the project again in 2018.2.2 with no problems.

So it works now :)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

marcowilliamspf avatar image
marcowilliamspf answered

I'm not sure why it would be doing that for you. I've retested this over and over on 2018.2.2f1 and I cannot reproduce the issue. Is this happening with a blank project? Can you zip up a repro project so one of us can take a look?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.