question

starkgaminginc avatar image
starkgaminginc asked

User not found issues

My users are getting "user not found" when trying to log in. This was not happening about an hour ago.

Account Management
capture.jpg (86.1 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

starkgaminginc avatar image starkgaminginc commented ·

To clarify further my connection flow:

User logs in, and gets a cloud variable (web server path for patch download). Download our launcher 'portal' stage which is shown above.

User clicks play which again gets a cloud variable for the web server path to download our client version of CastleDay. This is where the "user not found" is triggering.

0 Likes 0 ·
starkgaminginc avatar image starkgaminginc commented ·

I think I may see the problem, strange it randomly popped up but I will get back to you shortly.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
starkgaminginc avatar image
starkgaminginc answered

Turns out I had a test login sequence connected to the button as well and I think the test account that was used may have been auto deleted or cleaned up? Not sure why it just stopped working but we are all good now!

testtest.jpg (78.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.