question

shoxie avatar image
shoxie asked

Error while trying to revoke an item

When trying to remove an item from a players character inventory i get the following message.

Revoke this item?

Inventory item not found. Please ensure this item is still associated with this player or character.
This is with an item that i just added, i can not see a reason why it says that.
Player InventoryCharacter Data
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ commented ·

Can you provide a title id, player id, and what item you're trying to revoke? I'd like to do a little digging.

0 Likes 0 ·
shoxie avatar image shoxie Andy ♦♦ commented ·

TitleID: DD5B
PlayerID: 27E7D1D7F52C8B58
CharacterID: 6FA95243E4E619FD

ItemID: 996116AB4E1396FF

I can not delete any from this inventory

0 Likes 0 ·
shoxie avatar image shoxie shoxie commented ·

Because we are from Germany, our workhours never or barely overlap, so you know why i do not reply for 10 hours.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

Unfortunately, this is a known bug in GameManager. As a workaround, the Admin API should still work to accomplish what you need. The call you want is RevokeInventoryItem (https://api.playfab.com/documentation/admin/method/RevokeInventoryItem).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.