Thanks in advance for your help, your response time is great. but am working for like 20 hours on the all flow of the authentication and i read everything there is out there about the all API and etc.
My goal is to let my players the option to login with two types of login:
1. login with Facebok \ Google
2. login as a guest
- for both situation i want to create playfab account and link them to deviceID
the basic flow i had in mind is:
1. check if i keep local info about the user(last login method,PlayFab account and etc)
2. if he has info -> authenticate him via his provider (Facebok or Google) and authenticate him again via PlayFab (not sure i need that).
3. update my local info from his provider and update playfab as well
4. start play the game.
5. if i dont have info about the user, then show him the login screen and let him pick one of the types
6. then authenticate him via his provider (Facebok or google) and authenticate him again via PlayFab (not sure i need that).
7. create playfab account and save his data to local device
8. start play the game
i have few question that i want to be sure about them:
1. the flow i had in mind is make sense? is best practice? is ok?
2. how do i save the data on the deviceID?
3. why do i need playfab (if i save the data locally)?