question

harshil912 avatar image
harshil912 asked

Failing Update api calls on UserData

The UpdateUserData api or infact any other update api's don't seem to work. A standard message is received on any update request with key-value pair in Data param.

{"code":400,"status":"BadRequest","error":"InvalidParams","errorCode":1000,"errorMessage":"Invalid input parameters","errorDetails":{"Data":[""]}}
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

No, the API calls are all working fine - I just tested them. Can you please provide the Title ID you are testing, and the specific parameters you are passing into the call? Also, is this the Client or the Server version of the API?

13 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

harshil912 avatar image harshil912 commented ·

The title is '20A'.

I'm using the same api request url mentioned here: https://api.playfab.com/documentation/server/method/UpdateUserPublisherData

I'm using this to update a key value for a player data.

The data which is visible on players/{ {PlayFabId}}/data.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan harshil912 commented ·

Thanks, but I need the complete body of the call you're making to UpdateUserPublisherData. What specifically are you passing in for each parameter? Also, what PlayFab ID are you making this call on?

0 Likes 0 ·
harshil912 avatar image harshil912 brendan commented ·

Is it possible to share it on a message than comment there. Would sharing the complete message help you debug the issue ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.