question

Esteban Feldman avatar image
Esteban Feldman asked

Players: Entity Created without Entity Login

Hi,

I'm working on a new game and it's on its beta state Unreleased on the Play Store. What I just found is that there are 11 Players created and when I check the Dashboard PlayStream I see most of them with "Entity Created" but without "Player Logged In".

I tested at most with 3 devices and those are logged correctly (Entity Created, Player Logged In) but the other ones all come from the same location "Montain View, US".

Any clue on what could be happening?

Thanks.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Esteban Feldman avatar image Esteban Feldman commented ·

As you can see there are many Entity Created without the proper Login... India ones are my test devices.

I'm using Unity and it's the same code I've been using for another game.

private void InitializePlayFab()
        {
            var request = new LoginWithAndroidDeviceIDRequest
            {
                AndroidDeviceId = SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier,
                CreateAccount = true
            };

// Async call
            PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithAndroidDeviceID(request,
                (loginResult) =>
                {
                    Debug.Log("PlayFab Login Success!");
                    _playfabInitialized = true;
                },
                (playFabError) =>
                {
                    Debug.LogWarning("PlayFabLogin Error");
                    Debug.LogWarning("PlayFab Error: " + playFabError.GenerateErrorReport());
                    _playfabInitialized = true;
                });
        }
0 Likes 0 ·
screenshot-2.png (60.4 KiB)

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you please provide the specific Title ID you are testing, so that we can have a look?

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Esteban Feldman avatar image Esteban Feldman commented ·

@Brendan Hi. It is EE30.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Esteban Feldman commented ·

If you have a look at your Players tab, all the accounts in your game were indeed created with LoginWithAndroidDeviceId. If you look at the individual players, you'll also see that they do have the events for account creation, in addition to entity creation (ex: https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/EE30/players/C2DDFD8B5689CB3C/event-history). The confusion is likely due to the fact that the PlayStream events don't necessarily appear in the display in time-sorted order 100% of the time. There are a lot of servers handling the event ingestion, so they will appear out-of-order at times.

1 Like 1 ·
Esteban Feldman avatar image Esteban Feldman brendan commented ·

Makes sense, thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.