question

JJNCreator avatar image
JJNCreator asked

Testing IAP Non-consumables problem

Hi PlayFab Community,

I'm making a racing game, and I'm using Unity IAP. I'm using a few non-consumables that act as cars in the game, and the player can purchase them through IAP. Then I send the receipt to PlayFab for validation. When I'm signed into my test account (for Apple), I can purchase a car and everything goes fine. However, I forgot a line in my code and have to test the non-consumable again, but this time it comes back saying the receipt is already used. I understand that this prevents cheating, but because of it, I can't re-test the non-consumable item. Is there a solution for this? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Jake

unity3dAccount ManagementIn-Game EconomyPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

In your testing, are you going back through the Apple purchase flow? You should be able to get a new receipt that you can then present in the call to ValidateIOSReceipt. That should avoid the ReceiptAlreadyUsed response.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.