question

swineboss avatar image
swineboss asked

Automation running almost any action results in "Internal Server Error"

I'd like to know the status of playfab, since I was unable to deduce anything from the status page. From what I can see, this is a playfab issue, am I wrong?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We're not seeing any issues - if we were, they would be reflected in our status page. What is the Title ID you are using, and what is the ID of the task you're trying to run, so that we can have a look at it?

9 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dgupta avatar image dgupta commented ·

Hello, I also work on the same game with Swineboss. The TitleId is 277C also it is also not working on 5E5E. And it applies to all tasks we try to add. If you try to add a task and add an action to the task we can't select anything from the drop down menu. A sample task is Give Mail to All Players with Id D2B376BD27E711CD.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan dgupta commented ·

Oh! You mean you can't edit tasks. Sorry, from your initial post, it sounded like you were saying that the tasks themselves were throwing an error when they ran. I do see that task editing isn't working for you - I've filed a bug on this and notified the team, so they should have that fixed soon.

0 Likes 0 ·
dgupta avatar image dgupta brendan commented ·

Any ETA for when this will be fixed? We will have an influx of people playing soon so we need this fixed ASAP.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
swineboss avatar image swineboss commented ·

Yes, dgupta and I work together. We've been trying to figure this out for awhile now.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan swineboss commented ·

The fix was in test today. Since it wasn't deployed by this evening, I'd say it'll be tomorrow. We're quite paranoid about making sure that any irregularities that show up in testing are accounted for before code is shipped. With over 1,700 live titles, we can't really afford to take any risks.

0 Likes 0 ·
dgupta avatar image dgupta brendan commented ·

Hey Brendan, will you notify us here when its fixed? We are still getting the issue. Is there any other way to run the tasks and modify their paramaters?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.