question

ladislavnevrkla avatar image
ladislavnevrkla asked

Power BI - Playfab integration (avoid PBI Gateway)

I would like to analyze (and refresh) Playfab data using Power BI Online and avoid using PBI Gateway. Using Snowflake add-on is not an option as there is a necessity to use the Gateway for data refresh in PBI Online. Are you planning some closer integration with Power BI? Eg. add-on for Azure SQL DB, where the Gateway is not needed for data refresh in PBI Online?

data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

As I'm sure you can imagine, now that we're part of Microsoft, there are significant advantages to us to have more services running in Microsoft's tech stack. We're not going to make any changes that'll disrupt any titles - that's our top priority - but we are considering some things we could do, like using Power BI. I don't have a date for that yet, but we'll be posting info on upcoming features as soon as we can.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.