question

arnesso avatar image
arnesso asked

Unreal Engine 4.19.2 Missing plugin

Hi,

I have added the ClientSDK/playfab folder into my blueprint project/plugins/ ,but i m trying to build visual project i got playfab missing plugin or incompitble, (this happens if i enable it iin editor/edit/plugins

Well, i have tried the same with 4.17.2 version . i have followed the description, so any idea, help
Why does it now find the plugin or not compatible ?
thank you

sdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

weihongtai avatar image
weihongtai answered

Hi @Arnesso

Are you creating an empty blueprints project or an empty c++ project? As per the tutorial, you should create a C++ project. I get the same error if we use a blueprint project but not with a C++ project. Kindly let us know if this is the case.

Thanks

Hong

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

arnesso avatar image arnesso commented ·

I have had blueprint project, I added an empty c++ file , after i have tried to integrate playfab.
I have never did ,but should i create an empty c++ project and migrate my whole bluepritn project ?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan arnesso commented ·

Yes, as stated in the tutorial (https://api.playfab.com/docs/getting-started/unreal-blueprints-getting-started), you do need to start with a C++ project.

1 Like 1 ·
sangarg avatar image
sangarg answered

Hi @Arnesso

Thanks for reporting the issue. We are looking into it and will update you with the status of the investigation by the end of the week.

Thanks

Sanchit

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.