question

mpotvin avatar image
mpotvin asked

Archived Games - Logs unavailable HTTP ERROR 500

I'm having trouble getting the logs or output files of our Archive Files.

It returns and HTTP Error 500, it was working yesterday, I didn't check this morning though.

I looked on Playfab status, no incident was reported, is this something you guys are aware of ?

Thanks

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you let us know the Title ID and the specifics of the repro (what you clicked in the Game Manager, or what the API call was you made, and the values passed into the parameters in it)?

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mpotvin avatar image mpotvin commented ·

Oh I forgot to mention, it fails from the Web Browser, in the PlayFab section Multiplayer then the Archived Games tab. So, we do not use the API at all here.

0 Likes 0 ·

Both link from the Archived Games tab in the Logs section of the Array, "Log file" and "Output files" doesn't work.

P.S. I wish I could edit my own comment.

0 Likes 0 ·

Issue as been resolved this morning 9:12 EDT, it working properly as before.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan mpotvin commented ·

Yes, thanks for confirming - we were able to reproduce the issue and deployed a fix for it late yesterday.

1 Like 1 ·
mpotvin avatar image mpotvin brendan commented ·

Awesome, let me know if I should post those bugs somewhere else.

0 Likes 0 ·

Sure, the link we use is this one : https://developer.playfab.com/en-us/A70F/servers/archived-games/DBB89B17BD5191C2/log

It still returns Error 500 this morning, it was working for sure last friday.

-1 Like -1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.