Annotation = "Purchased via in-game store"
        }
    }
}, result => {
    // Handle success
}, error => {
    // Handle error
});

With this code I am able to get items which have been previously created under Economy->Catalogs->Items. In my game, players can create and sell their items within the game. Since I don't know the names and prices they are going to use I am not able to specify in advance those items in the dashboard and them pull up their details.

So the question is, can I either get an item by ID using the code above and change the name and price fields or create a request for starting a purchase where I can pass parameters such as Name, Price, etc?

Thanks!

unity3dIn-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

No, our economy system requires that all items be defined in the game's catalog. We will be providing a UGC service later in the year, which it sounds like is what you're looking for. If you need this in the short-term, I'd have to recommend using an external data system to manage the aggregation of information on all the items being created/offered by players.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.