question

erik-wagner avatar image
erik-wagner asked

Updating Character Inventory from Server

Hi, This is a pretty simple question but I'm not able to figure out the exact syntax of the calls. I have a server script which creates a character and adds inventory to it. I then want to update that characters inventory with custom data.

Is there an equivalent of currentPlayerId for the current character that is available on the cloud scripting by default? If not, what is the proper progression?

For the character I start with GrantCharacterToUser, which works. How do I then get that Character's Id to be able to run GetCharacterInventory and then UpdateUserInventoryItemCustomData? Sorry, I feel like there's a super simple/obvious way to do it but I think I'm not seeing the forest for the trees at this point.

Thanks

CloudScriptPlayer InventoryCharacter DataCharacters
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
pfnathan avatar image
pfnathan answered
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

erik-wagner avatar image erik-wagner commented ·

Great! thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.