question

rasto61 avatar image
rasto61 asked

ValidateIOSReceipt/ValidateGooglePlayPurchase return purchased items

Hello,

is it possible to retrieve the list of the items purchased with the last validate receipt call? The calls just return ok/error but nothing else. Would it be possible to return the list of purchased items as with the PurchaseItem calls? If not how can you query the items that were purchased? I dont mean retrieving the complete player inventory, just the items added with validating that receipt.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Currently, that data is not returned from a receipt validation call. What I'd recommend is adding a request for this to our Feature Requests forum, so that we can track on the number of "likes" the post gets - that helps with prioritization.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

Though I will add that there are PlayStream events for all items added, so if you're looking to take an action based upon specific items being purchased, you could set that up as a Rule in the Automation section of the Game Manager.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.