question

LeeJaeGun avatar image
LeeJaeGun asked

How to create UpperFolder in Unity_5_6_5f?

I want to put the three folders(PlayFabEditorExtensions,PlayFabScripts,PlayFabSdk) created

when importing PlayFabEditorExtensions from Unity into one parent folder(UpperFolder).

When I put the above three folders into PlayFabFolder, I get the following errors..

Error Log:

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Directory

at System.IO.Directory.GetFileSystemEntries (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, FileAttributes mask, FileAttributes attrs) [0x000f7] in.. (filepath)

System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHelper ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Directory

...(filepath)

Thanks for reading.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you clarify what you mean, exactly? If I understand your question correctly, you should not be moving the folders created by adding the extensions to your project, as that would make it so that the files are no longer in the correct location to be found - which looks exactly like you're running into.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.