question

colinchiu avatar image
colinchiu asked

Is there a way to create a season pass or a bundle which activates new content in the future

Is there a way of creating a bundle whereby a user can purchase the bundle would get future content if we were to add more content to the bundle at a later date?

Eg. VIP bundle,

Contains 4 special items

3 months down the line, we add 10 more special items to that bundle. Is there a way to grant these 10 new items to the users who already own the bundle? Or would i have to write some bespoke cloudscript to check if the user has the bundle and grant any items that arent in their inventory.

Or is there any other way of getting the result i want.

Thanks

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
comc avatar image
comc Deactivated answered

I would create an entitlement service that the custom cloudscript checks on login. Use the GetCatalogueItems with the version management to get the updated items. Then grant to the season pass entitled player these new items.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.