question

wmike avatar image
wmike asked

Can I have the password reset link sent for my Nite Team 4 account please? My email is wmike@att.net,Can I have the password reset link for Nite Team 4 sent to me please? My email is wmike@att.net

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

This is actually the support forum for the PlayFab team in Microsoft - we develop, maintain, and support backend services for thousands of video games and applications. For help using one of those games, you'll need to talk to the publisher or developer of the game itself, as we do not support those games directly, nor can we make any change to a game operating in our service without a direct request from that developer/publisher.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wmike avatar image wmike commented ·

OK, thanks for the info.

0 Likes 0 ·
comc avatar image
comc Deactivated answered

Just click "forgot your password" on the sign-in page

https://developer.playfab.com/en-us/login

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.