question

dakk76 avatar image
dakk76 asked

Real Money purchase does not award bundle items

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dakk76 avatar image dakk76 commented ·

Start Purchase, Pay for Purchase and Confirm Purchase all execute, but the VC items are not awarded from the bundle when the 3 second consumable time expires. If I grant the same bundle directly in the Game Manager, the VC is awarded, so I don't think the problem lies there. This is on FB Gameroom. I've tried with webhooks and without, and this is from Unity editor, or from a hosted FB build. Confirm purchase does not show up in the Play Stream, but I don't know if that is normal or not. The Pay for purchase shows the correct bundle item. Any point in the right direction appreciated.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you please provide more specifics for your repro? What Title ID is this? What Item IDs? What specific purchasing system are you using with the StartPurchase flow (PayPal, Steam, etc.)? Can you confirm that the bundle is set to expire after several seconds (not 1 or 2), as described in the Game Manager tooltip?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dakk76 avatar image dakk76 commented ·

Title ID: 4018

Item ID: coins.0030

Facebook is the provider.

Yes, the bundles were set to 3 seconds- but I just changed it to 10 seconds- same result.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan dakk76 commented ·

So, your event history shows an a lot of StartPurchase calls, but no instances of the purchase being completed (https://developer.playfab.com/en-us/4018/playstream/event-history?query=Y29pbnMuMDAzMA==&sumBy=&termsField=). You need to actually complete the purchase via Facebook for the items to be added to the player inventory. When you do, there will be an associated player_paid_for_purchase event.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.