question

ducastefan1978 avatar image
ducastefan1978 asked

Hello. Please tell me can i have several virtual currency bankrolls for the same player? Let’s say i have the same player at two different board game tables. Can i have two separate bankrolls for each? Thank you

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
pfnathan avatar image
pfnathan answered

Can you clarify a bit, please? Is it safe assume this way? (i.e., you have two players on a poker table, but one has Gold and other with Silver?) By default, btw, a Player can have up to 10 VC, and you can create characters under a player and put VCs to those characters, and when the game ends, you can purge VC's from those Characters., Can you also clarify what "Bankroll" is as well? Thanks.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ducastefan1978 avatar image ducastefan1978 commented ·

thank you for the reply. what i mean is if i can have the same player at 2 poker tables ( they are created with photon) with 2 different virtual currencies. thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
pfnathan avatar image pfnathan ♦ ducastefan1978 commented ·

Is this the same title, like 2 poker tables on the one game then, yes. you can have it for each table.

0 Likes 0 ·

yes is the same title. So i can have one player with 10vc at one table and 25vc at the second table and manage both.Thank you for the reply

0 Likes 0 ·
pfnathan avatar image pfnathan ♦ ducastefan1978 commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·

thank you very much

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.