question

nellykey avatar image
nellykey asked

How to remove names and avatars of users?

I have players data on server and now I want to remove their avatars and names to make it more private.

What is the painless way to do it?

data
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nellykey avatar image nellykey commented ·

I mean removing avatars and names fields of all existed users, not some concrete.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
comc avatar image
comc Deactivated answered
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nellykey avatar image nellykey commented ·

I mean removing avatars and names fields of all existed users, not some concrete.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan nellykey commented ·

It is not possible to remove a name, as the Update... API call requires that the name be at least 3 characters long. If that's functionality you need, I'd recommend adding a Feature Request for this. To remove all players' AvatarURL setting, you could write a Cloud Script handler that uses UpdateAvatarURL, updating the player's AvatarURL to an empty string (specifically use "" in the call), and use a Scheduled Task to run that on the All Players segment.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.