question

Weyrdworks avatar image
Weyrdworks asked

Prize Tables Not Distributed

Hi,

Today I resetted my leaderboard manually. To my surprise, the prize tables were not distributed. This is a version 3 leaderboard. All the previous versions were able to distribute prizes properly but they were tested on a Free Tier with <10 prizes. The version 3 leaderboard I mentioned didn't distribute any prizes from the prize table to my players (only about less than 20 beta testers, fortunately) with a prize pool for ranks 1, 2-10, 11-100, and 101-1000.

TitleID: 70BF

Statistic: Dominance

Prize Table: Dominance Prize Table

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Looking at the players (15 of them) and their inventories (and expanding to include the expired/revoked/consumed items), I'm seeing all of them as having received their prizes at 8:24pm UTC. Now, that is about 50 minutes after the leaderboard reset, which is longer than normal, but depending on the workload at the time, it can take a while for leaderboard resets to be finalized.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Weyrdworks avatar image Weyrdworks commented ·

Eh? I should've added that we hurriedly distributed those 15 inventory grants ourselves. Our top player has only one set, meaning it didn't automatically distribute at all as we gave it to him manually. I'll try a version 4 reset and see if it has the same behavior.

0 Likes 0 ·
Weyrdworks avatar image Weyrdworks commented ·

Got it! The naming convention of our prizes changed somewhere along the way.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.