question

FatPanda avatar image
FatPanda asked

Where´s the ads tab in the dashboard?

HI, I´m trying to implement Ironsource in my Playfab project Iron source tutorial

The problem is, I can´t find the "Ads" tab in my dashboard, so I can´t edit Ads placements or create Ads.

I already tried creating a new role with the Ads settings checked and assigned myself that role with no result (I´m a studio admin btw).

I don´t know if I´m missing something or I´m doing something wrong.

Thanks for the help!

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you let me know what led you to that tutorial? It is not linked from our tutorials page, nor should it be linked from anywhere else. Our Rewarded Ads service is in beta for Pro and Enterprise customers right now - it has not yet been made publicly available.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

FatPanda avatar image FatPanda commented ·

@Brendan I just googled Playfab ironsource.

So I assume this feature is not implemented yet.

Do you know if this service is only for pro and enterprise o will be available for free users as well?

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan FatPanda commented ·

The feature is implemented - it is not publicly available yet. Features in beta are only available to Pro/Enterprise customers, as we need to do specific handholding for beta, which requires private support (which is only available to Pro and Enterprise customers, as we can't grow the team to provide for the additional time that would be needed for titles where we have no revenue). It will eventually be made available to everyone.

Thanks, I'll ask the doc team to make sure the tagging is correct for that document, so that it is removed from Google searches.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.