question

wulatuo avatar image
wulatuo asked

Questions about Unity C# Steam in app purchases

I have LoginWithSteam success. And call functions StartPurchase & PayForPurchase with success callback too. But the steam purchase dialog hadn't popped up. I had added the callback for steam "MicroTxnAuthorizationResponse_t". It hadn't called too. Who has the same problems or has any solutions?

unity3dIn-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you confirm the details of the calls you're making to StartPurchase and PayForPurchase, and the responses you're getting back?

8 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wulatuo avatar image wulatuo commented ·

Thanks for your reply. I think this problem may be caused by " Steamworks.NET". I'm using "Facepunch.Steamworks" now. It works fine.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Brendan, I encountered another problem. This problem not related to PlayFab SDK.
The Steam in-game overlay can be shown after call PayForPurchase with success callback. But "m_bAuthrized" always is 0 in callback of Steam "MicroTxnAuthorizationResponse_t", whether i chose "AUTHORIZE" or "CANCEL".
I know this problem is no longer in your service. I'll be very grateful if you can give me some suggestions.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Brendan, I have a new discovery. I found the appId from callback of Steam "MicroTxnAuthorizationResponse_t" is not my app's appId.Is this situation normal? And the appId from Steam callback changed every time after restart my demo app. Shouldn't the appId from Steam callback and the appId in PlayFab Add-ons => Steam => Steam Application ID be same?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan wulatuo commented ·

What is your Title ID, and can you re-check your App ID and Web API Key in the Steam setup?

0 Likes 0 ·
wulatuo avatar image wulatuo brendan commented ·

My app Title ID is C6CC. I 've checked the App ID and Web API Key again. They are correct.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Hi Brendan, thanks for your support very much. I reused " Steamworks.NET" and according to the steps inGithub Issues. In-game Purchase works fine now.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.