question

matt-5 avatar image
matt-5 asked

Correct EntityToken for /File/GetFiles on a character entity?

I've successfully created a character and uploaded a file, but when I try to retrieve it via /File/GetFiles I receive a 1089 NotAuthorized error.

Summarizing how I retrieve the character file:

1. POST to /Client/GetAllUsersCharacters and get a list of all the characters on this player
  2. POST to /Authentication/GetEntityToken with id=characterId-1 and type=character
  3. POST to /File/GetFiles with the same entity as GetEntityToken above

In step 2, I receive an EntityToken that expires in a couple of days. In step 3 I can see that token used in the X-EntityToken header of the GetFiles request, but the response to step 3 is errorCode=1089 and errorMessage=NotAuthorized.

Are my steps above correct? I can upload a file to the character entity but I can't list the files on it.

Thanks,

-Matt

Characters
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
pfnathan avatar image
pfnathan answered

Thanks for the inquiry, this turns out to be a bug which we need to triage from our end. Will file into the tracker and post an update once fix gets completed.

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pfnathan avatar image pfnathan ♦ commented ·

Fix in progress.

1 Like 1 ·
matt-5 avatar image matt-5 pfnathan ♦ commented ·

What's the status of this fix? It's blocking me in some areas?

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
pfnathan avatar image pfnathan ♦ matt-5 commented ·

@Matt-5 thanks for inquiry and apologies on delayed response. We are still working on the issue and will get back to you once fix is in. Will get back to you. Thanks again for your patience.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
matt-5 avatar image matt-5 commented ·

Is there a workaround until the bug is fixed? If not, please consider making it a high-pri issue.

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.