question

davide1104 avatar image
davide1104 asked

How about disk space ?

Hi,

I could not find info about the available disk size even CPU RAM. Can anyone tell me how much disk space is available for each plan?

thank you

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

That would be because it's not relevant. We're a backend service for games - the amount of disk space or CPU resource usage you have is based on your active players. And we don't limit the number of players you can have, in any tier.

I think what you're referring to is custom game servers (dedicated servers). In our hosting model, the default is AWS EC2 t2.medium servers. These are always Windows on-demand servers, and the pricing and capabilities are as shown in the AWS EC2 pages. We'll be providing an Azure option soon, which will provide even more choices.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

davide1104 avatar image davide1104 commented ·

thank you so much for the answer!

it is the first time I use such a service, and I was not clear how it worked

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.