question

wayneprim90 avatar image
wayneprim90 asked

Deleted players but the players are still there...

I tried to delete players in order to recreate their account for testing purposes but now after I deleted the players, I can't recreate those accounts using those email address or username... Also, it still says I have two players in my admin panel even though I deleted all players...

Player Dataunity3dAccount Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Please see this post for details on what it means to delete a player: https://community.playfab.com/questions/19007/urgent-account-is-unavailable-because-it-is-being.html. Credentials are not removed from the master account - player deletion deletes title specific data only.

For the Players tab, that's a display of the most-recently signed in players, specifically. Since those players did sign in, they will show up there. They'll scroll off the page as other players sign in.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.