question

wangying avatar image
wangying asked

AccountDeleted error

After deleted an account ,I could send a login request to create a new account with CreateAccount option is true. Now I only get an error 1322.

How do I create the new playfab account by using the external account associated with the deleted playfab account?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The error 1322 means "this account has been queued for deletion". While an account is awaiting deletion - which takes a variable amount of time, depending on the number of accounts in the deletion queue (normally short, but if a large title just deleted itself, it could be quite a few) - you cannot sign into that title with the same credentials. However, if you unlink the credentials first, you can immediately re-use them. So that's one option.

The issue is that the credentials live in the "master" player account, which lives at the Publisher ID level. That's what allows you to have the same PlayFab ID for the player across all your titles (making analytics easier and more complete), as well as share data across titles, for cross-title rewards, etc.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wangying avatar image wangying commented ·

I see. I just haven't seen this before. Hope these accounts will be deleted quickly.

0 Likes 0 ·
rknoesel avatar image rknoesel commented ·

Hi Brendan, we just ran into this issue ourselves. We selected about 50 accounts to delete on Friday afternoon. After 2.5 days, we're still seeing error 1322. Is this normal? Can we expect this to resolve itself within a day or so? The only fallback we can think of is to make a new app in PlayFab.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan rknoesel commented ·

Account deletion is dependent upon the total volume in the queue, which is going to vary wildly depending on what other titles are doing. The recommended process is to unlink any auth credentials/accounts you need before submitting the account for deletion, so that you can immediately re-use those for new player accounts.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.