question

mattchildress avatar image
mattchildress asked

Error message when trying to install Google Add-on

Hi,

I'm trying to install the Google Add-on for our game and I get this Error when clicking Install Google after entering in all of our information:

"An error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate."

Thanks for your time!

Partner Add-ons
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
pfnathan avatar image
pfnathan answered

We will investigate the issue, can you let us know your titleid which is having an issue with please .

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pfnathan avatar image pfnathan ♦ commented ·

Have you filled in a "Service Account Key" on google add-on? If so, can you try again without the one? And let us know what the result is.

1 Like 1 ·
mattchildress avatar image mattchildress pfnathan ♦ commented ·

I left the Service Account Key field empty and tried installing again. It installed correctly and now shows as "Active" in the Add-ons section. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
pfnathan avatar image pfnathan ♦ mattchildress commented ·

Thanks for the confirmation.

0 Likes 0 ·
Akash avatar image Akash pfnathan ♦ commented ·

This helped, thanks. Although I wonder why it was causing the problem, I pasted the contents of the json for the oauth web client.

0 Likes 0 ·
mattchildress avatar image mattchildress commented ·

Yes, it is 70D0.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.