question

nguyenvanluyen1994 avatar image
nguyenvanluyen1994 asked

Best way to update player's statistics?,How can I store User statistic

I have a puzzle game which players have two statistic: win count and lost count. Now I create a cloud script to init and increate these statistics, this script will be called when player register or complete a game. I do right? If not can you recommend me a better way to do this

I have a puzzle games, which player has 2 statistics: win count and lost count. Now I create a cloudscript to initialize this statistics and increase statistics, when player register or complete a game, I will call it. Do I right? Can you recommend me better way ?

Player Datagame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, that's correct. Our recommendation is to only update statistics via Cloud Script, so that you can have appropriate checks in server-side logic to look for cheating (max/min scores, time since last statistic report, etc.).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.