question

Ion avatar image
Ion asked

[Entities] Updating Objects via Cloud Script?

Hello!

I started to use Entities API, and i noticed the importance of using entities for saving players data, because getting clan members, i can access directly to Objects data of each member, without doing more calls.

So i wanted to ask, if is possible to update objects by Cloud Script, because i have a server side check in background for all the actions that occurs in game. I was using the User Data.

Also, i would like to know, how to get properly the player name of each clan member, since i can't get the account info easily.

Maybe is something i don't understand well using entities.

I know is very early, because it appeared some days ago.

But any help about this is very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
pfnathan avatar image
pfnathan answered

You can update an entity objects using cloud script.

By using: entity.SetObjects() and entity.GetObjects and entity.GetProfile.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ion avatar image Ion commented ·

My question is if i can update entity objects using cloud script.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ion avatar image Ion Ion commented ·

Sorry, it was a comment here and now it disappear...

0 Likes 0 ·
pfnathan avatar image pfnathan ♦ Ion commented ·

Yes, you can update entity objects using Cloud Script via above command, please try, that should work in Cloud Script. Let us know if you are running into an issue using above commands.

0 Likes 0 ·
Constantin Beer avatar image Constantin Beer commented ·

Is this still valid? Can I use this inside a Cloud Script? What is the body looking like?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.