question

apapineni avatar image
apapineni asked

What is the best practice for a user initiated transfer of bundles?

So I want a user to be able to transfer bundle items to another account if the user and the account they're transferring to both agree. I tried doing this with the OpenTrade and AcceptTrade calls but when I tried to mark the bundles as tradable it told me I couldn't do so.

I know I could do this with server calls by revoking items from user 1 and then rewarding them to user 2, but I want to be secure about this and not have the secret key available to the client.

In the specific scenario I want to do this, I'd be transferring a user 1's entire inventory, or at least all the bundle items to user 2.

Account ManagementPlayer InventoryTrading
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

It's likely that the issue is that your bundles are stackable items, or have a usage count. Right now, the trading system is only available for non-stacked items (those without a usage count). Can you verify the details of the items you're trying to trade?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.