I'd like to ask a few questions about informations what I found on community.playfab.com,
playfab.com/pricing/ and Limits tab in title settings scren.
1) Does title limits change, when I decide to change free tier to Indie/Pro?
2) Are these limits set automatically, or I'd have to contact PlayFab for it?
3) If there are some autmatically set limits, where I could compare what will be less limited in other tiers?
4) What's the difference between Essentials, and actually Free tier (as You can get just by creating account, and title - without deciding to any of the Essential/Indie/Pro/Enterprise)?
I'd like to refere here to PlayFab's pricing page, where is comparison table displayed. For example, Essentials tier doesn't have check near Scheduled tasks, while currently I can set them in title and use (up to 5 of them).
5) There is statement, that I can "stay at the Essentials tier", if so, I wouldn't be able to use certain modules from PlayFab?
6) If my title hits 1000 MAU, is it automatically moved to Indie/Pro tier?
7) Reffering to all of the above, why would be there a Limits page in Title settings?
These are questions what came while developing a title, when PlayFab is really helpful, these whole Limits and Pricings are slightly confusing. Especially when Limits which I can buy "as I need" are priced by 100.000 MAU (and it's quite straightforward), then the whole Pricing page is confusing. And the other way, if Pricing and listed there Tiers are in "charge", then what about Limits page.