question

Ben R. avatar image
Ben R. asked

Any (best?) way to collect player feedback?

I have a mobile app, I'd like to add a popup saying something like 'hi, enjoying the game?'. If the player selects 'no' then I'd like to put up a dialog to submit feedback, if they say 'yes' then there'd be a prompt to go rate it 5* on the app store.

Does PlayFab have a way to do the feedback collection? If not as a specific feature maybe by leveraging some other system that would make it easy/automated for me (the dev) to see all sent feedback?

feedback
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pfnathan avatar image
pfnathan answered

Please have a look at discussion on Feedbacks here: https://community.playfab.com/idea/8569/feedback-service.html

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We do not have a built-in Feedback feature, but you could allow the player to enter a short feedback message which you then use in the body of a custom event (WritePlayerEvent). You could then collect that data by using our Event Archive, or by using our Snowflake add-on.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.