question

duartedd avatar image
duartedd asked

catalog item sorting

So i was going about thinking to create a different catalog - 1 for items and 1 for cards - but realized then i cant mix them for instance selling a bundle with both of them unless i do some magic within the game itself...so i am going to add them into the one catalog but this would be easier if i could seperate the 2 into folders...so i am guessing there isnt a way to do this already so id figure id ask just in case im missing something...basically just creating a visual folder to move and add items to make it neat and tidy within the playfab manager.

do you guys have any recommendations for what i was trying to accomplish that may even be better than what i was thinking though that i may not know about?

thanks again as always for your help!

Daniel

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Joshua Strunk avatar image
Joshua Strunk answered

There is no real "visual folder" although stores are pretty close. They are meant to be a subset of a catalog. Personally, I would just use Item Class to classify your big categories like card and item, that way you can just filter on the catalog editor. You can also use tags to get finer control on your filtering.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

duartedd avatar image duartedd commented ·

Hi Joshua that's exactly what I was going to do as a workaround. Good to know

Thanks alot!

Daniel

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.