question

develop avatar image
develop asked

Can't add a credit card,Can't Add a Credit Card

Hi, We want to buy limits for player statistics, but I can’t add a credit card on Admin’s Billing page.When I click the orange button "ADD A CREDIT CARD", nothing happens. Can you help me. Thank you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
pfnathan avatar image
pfnathan answered

Please try again to see if the problem persists and let us know, we have made few changes to your admin rights.

10 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pfnathan avatar image pfnathan ♦ commented ·

Confirming that you are set as studio admin and should be able to edit your credit card inputs.

0 Likes 0 ·
credit.png (69.0 KiB)
develop avatar image develop commented ·

OK, I will try another browser and let you know the result. But now please delete the image I posted. I think it is not safe for us.

0 Likes 0 ·
pfnathan avatar image pfnathan ♦ develop commented ·

Please let us know if using different browser resolved the issue. (note: uploaded pictures are deleted)

0 Likes 0 ·

I tried Chrome a moment ago and it's OK! Then I tried safari again and it's OK too.

0 Likes 0 ·

Thanks for the confirmation

0 Likes 0 ·
pfnathan avatar image pfnathan ♦ pfnathan ♦ commented ·

Btw, Can you let us know which browser was having an issue please ?

0 Likes 0 ·

You are welcome

0 Likes 0 ·

Btw, Can you let us know which browser was having an issue, please? We wanted to make sure Playfab works on all browser.

0 Likes 0 ·

I can confirm that I have the Admin rights.But the orange button still doesn't work as below:

-1 Like -1 ·

Would you mind letting us know what browser you are using and have you tried to access on the different machine as well? Sometimes, the certain browser gives you an unexpected result. so, please try agian with different browser as well.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.