question

brainzygames avatar image
brainzygames asked

Leaderboard

Hi, i'am working on daily resettable leaderboard. I want to create a prize table for leaderboard which should grant 10 virtual currency for the top 5% and 5 virtual currency for the top 15% of the total players played daily leaderboard.

Example :

1) for top 5 players and 15 players if the total players played daily leaderboard are 100.

2) for top 10 players and 20 players if the total players played daily leaderboard are 200.

is this is possible with prize table?

if not is there is any other way to achieve it.

thanks.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

No, currently the prize table system is able to send prizes to a specific number of players - up to 10 in the Essentials tier, 1,000 in the Professional tier, and for Enterprise customers we can customize it further. If this is a feature you'd like to see added, I'd recommend adding an entry in our Feature Requests forum.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.