question

irfanali avatar image
irfanali asked

How to save same data for all user?

Hi i am new to playfab and want to ask that is it possible to save shared data for all user who install my game and if i change this data from playfab site it change for every user when they get this data. For example there is a string on playfab and some function of my game is based on this string if i change this string game functionality will change according to this string. Hope you understand what i want to say please help!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

It sounds like you're describing configuration data for the game. So, you need to have some data which defines how the game works, and you want to be able to change it, and have all players use the same data. If so, then yes, you would use Title Data for this: https://api.playfab.com/docs/tutorials/landing-content/using-title-data

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.