question

Dean Loades avatar image
Dean Loades asked

Daily Title Report Email is cool but weekly would be better.

Our stats vary quite a lot in a weekly cycle, so having a daily report is really just noise. For example Mondays report is almost always going to say down ~10% from Sunday.

A report that compared the last weeks average to the preceding week would be much more meaningful

Just an idea.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

For suggestions on improvements, I'd recommend posting them to our Feature Requests forum, so that others can "like" the idea, which helps with our prioritization. We do plan to add more reporting options in future, so having folks post their ideas there would be helpful for when we look at scheduling that.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dean Loades avatar image Dean Loades commented ·

Ah yep. I was intending to but I pressed enter accidentally and the page submitted before I had even set that field. Will move it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Dale Strickler avatar image Dale Strickler commented ·

How do I remove someone from the reports who is no longer contracting with us? - NEVER MIND! Found it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.