question

Dale Strickler avatar image
Dale Strickler asked

Can we get linked account lists yet?

There is this post:

https://community.playfab.com/idea/422/206730217-Link-multiple-mobile-devices-IDs-Android-and-iOS-to-the-same-player.html from Oct, 2016.

If I am reading it right at that time you could link many devices but you could only get one id back via API and dashboard. It sounding like you all where going to change that.

What is the status of this? Is there some page I am not find where I can follow the progress?

Thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Because something has been requested by a developer doesn't mean that it is "in progress". We have a backlog of work that we prioritize based on a few factors - business priority, overall impact to developers, and the number of developers who have asked for the feature are examples of the things considered. In the case of this specific feature, we haven't had a lot of requests for it, and it hasn't been identified as having a significant impact no developers, so it's not high on the priority list. As such, I would not expect there to be development on this for quite some time.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.