question

oginniolushola avatar image
oginniolushola asked

Authentication Tutorial Code(PlayFab.UI.ProgressBarView) Not Working

Hi,

I followed the tutorial on Authentication series and copied the codes from the Github Page.

all codes are cool but line 36. in LoginWindowView.cs

public PlayFab.UI.ProgressBarView ProgressBar;

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

oginniolushola avatar image oginniolushola commented ·

Unity is saying :

The type or namespace name `UI' does not exist in the namespace `PlayFab'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

0 Likes 0 ·
oginniolushola avatar image oginniolushola commented ·

@Brendan @MarcoWilliamsPF Please help newbie playfab dev

0 Likes 0 ·
marcowilliamspf avatar image
marcowilliamspf answered

Hey Stewart, I'm sorry for the crazy delay in response.

The ProgressBarView.cs file is not part of the SDK, it is part of the sample. I have verified that the file is in the repository.

https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFab-Samples/blob/master/VideoTutorialSamples/PlayFabAuthentication/Assets/PlayFabUI/UIScripts/ProgressBarView.cs

This is the file you are looking for.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

marcowilliamspf avatar image
marcowilliamspf answered

Hi, I cannot reproduce the issue you are experiencing. Please ensure that the file located in PlayFabUI/UIScripts/ProgressBarView.cs exists in your project. Perhaps you deleted it by mistake?

I am running the project in the latest version of Unity and I do not get the error you are having.

10 |1200

stewart39 avatar image
stewart39 answered

There is no ProgressBarView.cs in the SDK. I am having the same problem

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.