question

deaverinc avatar image
deaverinc asked

i need help with installing photon,i am having trouble installing photon

help please, i am trying to install photon and it does not install. i have an account using the email, deaverinc@outlook.com also i have created and have used a studio called clashroyaleclone. when i click the install button it shows two empty fields and has an install button again. there is no link for accepting the user agreement. when i click the second install button nothing happens. thanks in advance

help please, i am trying to install photon for use with unity and it does not install. i have an account using the email, deaverinc@outlook.com also i have created and have used a studio called clashroyaleclone. when i click the install button it shows two empty fields and has an install button again. there is no link for accepting the user agreement. when i click the second install button nothing happens. thanks in advance

Account Managementphoton
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

As stated in our tutorial (https://api.playfab.com/docs/tutorials/landing-tournaments/photon-unity), you need to enter the App IDs you get from the Photon service, for your apps. We updated the page and our tutorial back in November when we updated to no longer generate Photon App IDs ourselves. This was due to overwhelming feedback from our community that developers wanted to use their own App IDs, so that they could use the Photon dashboard directly.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.