question

Thiago Lopes Rosa avatar image
Thiago Lopes Rosa asked

Playstream additional description

Hi,

I would like to add additional information to the "Level start" and "Level success" events, just like the "Player statistic changed" has the information about "progress: from 34 to 35".

I already added the information inside the event, but I want it to be displayed on this screen.

PlayStream
playstream.png (47.6 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The additional detail line for our built-in events is specific to the event. So, for your example, we're writing the name of the statistic that was updated, plus the previous and new values. Since there's no way for us to predict what your custom event data will be, there isn't a simple way to do that.

What I would suggest is that you add a request in the Feature Requests forum, to have a new parameter added to the custom event API calls, to provide a way to add a custom line of additional text.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thiago Lopes Rosa avatar image Thiago Lopes Rosa commented ·

Thank you, I will do that!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.