question

wangying avatar image
wangying asked

Title for demo

What's the best way to publish the demo for my game while players use same psn account. Should I distinguish the data in one title. Or create another title for the demo.

And does my account has authority to publish multi title.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Well, first and foremost, you can have as many live titles as you want - there's no restriction on that.

In terms of titles and the login mechanisms, the thing to understand is that the "core" of the player account is at the Publisher ID level. All games in your studio have the same Publisher ID by default, and you can think of the Publisher ID as the "namespace" for your player accounts. So a player who signs into title A using PSN login would be signing into the same PlayFab ID in title B (from your studio) using PSN login - it's just that each title has separate title-level data for the player (inventory, statistics, player data, etc.).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.