question

Pierre Demessence avatar image
Pierre Demessence asked

ActionTriggerCount limit

Hello,

When I try to create a Rule, I get this message :

Title is over the limit of 3 for ActionTriggerCount. No more can be created until some are deleted.

But when I check my limits, I see this :

I have one action on a Segment enter but that's it.
I also checked, I have no prize tables (I've read on another topic that they count in the Action Triggers).

My PlayFab Game ID is 6FE7. That may be a bug but if it's not I would be glad to know what is taking this limits.

Thanks

limit.jpg (17.6 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sorry for the confusion - that limit actually includes both Prize Tables and Scheduled Tasks. It's just that the limit page doesn't accurately reflect that. I have a bug open on that. If you remove the Actions from the Scheduled Tasks you have defined, you'll be able to set up the Action you were trying to make.

17 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

albertmelges avatar image albertmelges commented ·

Sorry, buy I have to pin to that question.

I HAD a ledearboard prize trigger, and later it was removed (the trigger).
Then I'd like to add 3 rules managing my ledearboards.

However it's impossible. Even if I have 2 rules and no prize tables defined, I still get an error trying to create the 3rd rule.

Sincerely,
Albert

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan albertmelges commented ·

Can you describe in more detail what you're trying to do, and on what Title ID? Actions are in several places - Segment Enter, Scheduled Tasks, Prize Tables, and Rules. All the Actions defined on those pages count against this limit.

0 Likes 0 ·
albertmelges avatar image albertmelges brendan commented ·

A lot of thanks for Your quick response!

0) Title: BD7B

1) We have set 2 triggers.

2) We have also created 5 tasks. (btw why there is a chart for tasks instead of loading bar?)

3) Earlier we had one Prize Table (counted into action triggers making usage of 3 out 3.)
4) And since we ended writing logic for Tasks, and they worked better than prize tables, we removed Prize Table. (so now our usage should be 2 out of 3)
5) Now we tried to add new, 3rd trigger, (to make usage again 3 out of 3), for special event when currency of players will change.
6) We did not have any acitions for player segments.

And adding new trigger is impossible due to limits-error. Even though we had earlier 2 triggers, 1 prize table (3/3), and 5 tasks (5/5), when now I removed both one task (2/3) and one table (4/5), so there should be no error.

Sincerely,
Albert

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments
DunkelBlume avatar image DunkelBlume commented ·

Hi! I am havins a similar issue.
We used to have 3 rule actions but deleted 2. Now I need to create a new one and it won't allow it because I reached the limit.
I don't have schedule tasks or prize tables-

The deleted rules where linked to cloud script functions and those functions where still on the cloud script. and maybe this caused an issue?

Is there a place where I can check which are the active action triggers?

Tthanks! @Brendan

Hi!
I'm having a similar issue, We used to have 3 triggers in rules, but now I only have 1 set. I wanted to create a new one but it says I have 3 and it's not allowing the creation.
I don't have table prizes, no scheduled tasks.

The rules I deleted where bound to execute cloundscrip and the functions stayed in the script and maybe this caused an issue.

Is there a place where I can see what action triggers do we have??
Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan DunkelBlume commented ·

In order to check on this, we need the Title ID. Can you please provide that?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.