question

chris-1 avatar image
chris-1 asked

alerting developers on Cloud Script Errors,alerting developers on Cloud Script errors

Hi there,

Is there a way to configure PlayFab so that it sends developers emails or other forms of notification when there are Cloud Script errors? Ideally we would like to be able to set thresholds so that we don't get emails for every error, but instead get an email if, for example, there are more than 100 errors per minute.

Hi there,

Is there a way to configure PlayFab so that it sends developers emails or other forms of notification when there are Cloud Script errors? Ideally we would like to be able to set thresholds so that we don't get an email for every error, but do get notified if we exceed, for example, 100 errors per minute.

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We don't currently have a built-in alerting system, apart from the one which notifies you of limit issues for your title. We do have a backlog item to add that in a future update, but I'm afraid I can't provide a date for that just yet. If this is a key need for you, I'd recommend adding it to our Feature Requests forum, so that others can "like" it there (which in turn helps us with prioritization).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.