question

zymakenneth avatar image
zymakenneth asked

[Unity 2017] playfab Unable to lookup library path for <....Security> native render plugin support disabled

I get the following error during google play games authentication in the newest Unity version. This is only the case for a subset of my test devices (not sure if it is related to Android version, hardware, etc). Posting to see if anyone else has run into issues. This is easily reproducable as it happends every single time, and this causes a fatal crash.

Unity 2017.2.0f3

Playfab SDK 2.23.171106 and latest editor extension

Android version: 7.1.1

Hardware: Galaxy tab A (Model SM-T350)

Error in logs:

Unable to lookup library path for '/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Security', native render plugin support disabled

Note: I am using http not Unity www. There is a current thread open (by me) that Unity www is also causing a fatal crash:

unity 2017 - fatal crash

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
zymakenneth avatar image
zymakenneth answered

Re-built and made sure all updates installed for Android API 25. This is no longer causing a hard crash, however, still seeing the error in the logs unable to find library.

Can likely close this out since its no longer a blocker. Might be an issue for the Unity team instead of Playfab as well.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.